Sheringham is a traditional seaside market town with:
- Twice weekly markets
- Blue Flag award beach
- A good range of shops and restaurants
- The Splash Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre
- The Little Theatre/Cinema
- The North Norfolk Steam Railway (The Poppy Line)
- Golf Course
A short drive will bring you to:
- The National Trust stately homes and gardens of Felbrigg, Blickling and Sheringham Park.
- Holkham Hall
- Muckleborough: largest UK working military collection.
- Holt and Burnham Market: Pretty Georgian market towns with cafe culture, independent shops and galleries.
- RSPB Reserve Titchwell.
- Cley Visitor Centre.
- Pensthorpe Nature Reserve – televised for Springwatch
The Pirate House is ideally situated for walks. A path runs from our back gate to Beeston Common with its 61 acres of grassland, heath, marsh fen and woodland. Over 400 flowering plants have been recorded including 14 different orchids! This in turn brings abundant wildlife and the area is designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
The 43 mile Coastal path is a 3 minute walk away. We can advise about many enjoyable walks often through National Trust land.
Pirate House B&B
16 Priory Road
Tel: 01263 825943
£85 per room per night including breakfast.
For single occupancy rates, please contact us.
Minimum 2 night booking please.
NEW We are now really proud to be able to offer you free charging for electric vehicles. Come and stay at Pirate House B and B and enjoy this lovely area plus the ability to charge your car each day. (Tethered J17720 Suitable for Nissan Leaf and 70% of electric vehicles)
Where to find us:
Pirate House B&B is in the seaside town of Sheringham on the North Norfolk Coast.
Situated only 4 minutes walk from Sheringham town centre, and 3 minutes walk from the beach, Pirate House is the ideal place to base your coastal break.
Sheringham is less than an hour drive away from Norwich.
Ideal Base for North Norfolk CoastDiscover pretty villages, harbours, creeks and marshes.
Norfolk BroadsThis unique landscape is approximately 40 minutes away either by train or car. Hire your own boat or enjoy a cruise.
NorwichThe exceptionally fine city of Norwich, with its Castle, cobbled streets, museums, market and modern shopping centre is an hours train/bus ride away.